Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the image.
30 Yr Fixed*
$1,453 / month
15 Yr Fixed*
$2,199 / month
$1,308 / month
*Rates for January 2022. Information displayed is accurate as of the date of the latest update and is subject to change without notice. Loan pricing can only be locked through a home mortgage consultant. Other restrictions may apply. The Rate/APR and other terms may vary from those displayed based on the creditworthiness of the borrower, the type of dwelling, whether the borrower is self-employed, the location of the property and other factors. Please contact a lender in your area to determine what rates you qualify for.
**Rates calculated from national averages. To determine rates in your area please contact your local lender.
As a lifelong resident of Northeast Georgia, I know and love this area, and I'm proud to call it home. Truly a family affair, our business is our family's life and lifeblood. We invest not only in our business, but in our community. My husband, David Stovall, is a Partner at Norton Commercial and specializes in acreage, investment and commercial real estate. Sister Kayla Shoemake is a top producer in her own right and our mother Joyce Waters is also a licensed agent. We live at Lake Lanier and make our nearby furnished rental homes available to relocating buyers for interim housing.
MORE ABOUT ME
- The Norton Agency Partner and Associate Broker
- Previous Owner/Broker and Founder of Waters Realty (Sold in 2008)
- Hall County Board of Realtors, Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
- Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce Member
- Lake Lanier Association Member/Sponsor
- Rotary International - Past District Governor; Past Club President (Rotary Club of Hall County); Past Rotarian of the Year
- Boys & Girls Club of Lanier - Board member
- Gainesville First United Methodist Church - Member and Trustee/Board member
- State YMCA of Georgia - Past Finance Drive Chair
- Meals on Wheels - Past Volunteer
- WomenSource Diamond Member
- Quinlan Art Center member
- EAA National member and past Chapter 611 President
- Keynote speaker and coach (Topics include branding, communication, leadership and social media)
- Private instrument pilot and airplane owner with land and sea ratings
- Other interests include aviation, fitness, nutrition, cooking, blogging, drawing and painting.